Wood Parquet Flooring Glue is a glue tested for installing hard wood and soft wood floor tiles on concrete, particle board or plywood subfloors.
also produces a solvent free glue for vinyl tiles installation. Vinyl Tiles Glue is good for installing vinyl tiles on concrete, particle board or plywood subfloors.
It is also good for installation of linoleum on similar subfloors.
1. Ensure that the floor is clean. It should be free from oil, dust and water.
2. Spread glue on the floor with the notched glue spreader or trowel.
3. Lay down the floor tiles on the floor and press tiles in place. Adjust the tiles for proper alignment as required.
4. Wipe off excessive glue with wet cloth before the glue dries.
5. Allow the glue to dry and cure overnight before moving in furniture or allowing in traffic on floor.